Sunday 19 October 2008

Decorating - part 3

We're decorating again. This time it is our bedroom and en-suite that are getting an update. Yesterday went well, we got the floor covered with hardboard (so it is now ready for the new tiles to be laid) in short order when I thought it would take quite a long time.

Today has been one of those days when one seems to work lots, but there is little to show for one's labours. I have removed towel rails, shelves, mirrors and filled the resulting holes. I have filled the gaps from the last time we decorated with grout and filler. I'm knackered, but there is little visible difference. At least there wasn't until my beloved wife wielded the paint roller to create the cool pastel grey walls. She has kept me supplied with tea and encouragement, and has cooked us a super meal today, so I haven't done half the work today, but I am whacked.

No comments: