Thursday 11 February 2010

It's all too much.

All the indications are that a General Election will take place in May. Already, I am fed up with the campaigning that is going on. Chief among my hates is the site of Peter Mandelson looking so smug as he spouts another collection of lies. The Tories do not seem to be able to construct and maintain a consistent policy on anything, so I think I shall be rooting for the Liberal Democrats.

Mind you, if I had friends like Gordon Brown whose ex colleague, Lance Price's article in the Independent today, I'd just call and election now and have done with it.

If the wretched politicians can just keep the campaigning down to an acceptable level until the weather gets better, then I can retire to the allotment and live there (without the "benefit" of a TV) during the campaign itself.

No comments: