Monday 2 June 2008

It's easy when you think about it.

Looking after my mother is driving me nuts. It is obviously showing because Julie (the much beloved cleaning lady) noticed something was up as soon as she walked in this morning.

I simply feel so helpless. My mother is slowly deteriorating before my eyes and I have no way of knowing whether she can cope or not when I leave tomorrow. After some thought, I have resolved this dilemma by deciding that there is only one way to find out. I shall go home tomorrow and we shall find out on Wednesday and Thursday. Julie and Mum's wonderful neighbours will keep their eyes and ears open, and I shall soon be made aware if things are not working out. So now I've stopped worrying about it and I'm really looking forward to going home tomorrow.

No comments: