Tuesday 2 June 2009

What are they thinking about???

For a number of reasons (I need the exercise, this town is full of cars, parking is exorbitant, I'm way too impatient to walk....) I tend to cycle round the place. It is the case that the folk who live and work in this fine town have increasingly taken to walking around looking solely at the ground some 3 to 4 feet in front of their feet. I know this because in the last few days a number of them have caused me to stop on my bike and then they have only just failed to walk into me, and one lady actually managed it! There I was standing still, with my feet on the ground with my hands still on the handlebars and this numpty still walks into me because she is not looking where she is going. Sheeeesh!

The only cure I can think of is high voltage electric shock therapy. Wake up people or stay at home for the safety of the rest of us!

No comments: