Sunday, 9 August 2009

More Jaguar thoughts

Right. I have decided that I will have a Jaguar. I now need to decide which one (see previous post). I have resolved to try and drive both in the next two weeks, and to review my investments to see if I can decide how much I want to spend.

This is going to be difficult. and I don't need any more egging on from my family (Chris!)

No comments: