Saturday 2 June 2007

Well, what are you doing...?

I'm sitting here wondering how to start this, that's what.

I've just read the blog of a man I've only met once, but I enjoy reading his thoughtful entries, and it occurs to me that writing things down in this medium might make me think a bit more. I need the practice (at the thinking, that is).

Having given up work some two months ago, I realise that I'm getting more and more grumpy. I'm helping a friend raise a lot of money for his church (he is a minister). It means I bowl up and down to London most weeks, and the people I come into contact with just seem so unaware of the world around them. Hence they are hopelessly inconsiderate, living as they are, in their own little world.
However, I do realise what a lucky chap I am - my offspring seem to be a lot nicer that most of their age.

So dear reader, let's see how this goes. I'll practice thinking and then writing down my thoughts, and if any of you want to let me know what you think, I'd welcome your comments.

No comments: