Monday 10 November 2008

Decorating - part 4

The decorating is almost finished. We are down to a few (4 or 5) little jobs. They depend on the arrival of a new mirror and a bespoke glass shelf. These should appear today and then we're done. I had a mild panic yesterday when I thought our shower had expired with the same problem that Chris's had last week, but it seems that this was not the case. I shall have to keep an eye on it.

The swimming pool was pretty empty this morning and so I finished my swim in a double lane all by myself. Being the sole user of a double lane makes me feel important, I don't really understand why, but it does.

The twins are 21 later this week, so I shall have to acquire some cards for them today or tomorrow. I hope they have a great birthday and find a way of celebrating it properly.

No comments: