Wednesday 20 May 2009

If you want a job done properly.....

Well, the Scottish Buffoon has gone. Some others have said they will not be standing for election next time. Progress. Now the whole movement has to gether momentum. Let us get these MPs to realise that they need to renew their mandate, they have lost the right to assume that we approve. So, guys and gals, time to lean on GB and tell him that we, the people, demand a chance to express our views.

Frankly Nick Clegg sounds like the most coherent party leader. Our MP - a Liberal Democrat - has used her expenses exactly as they were designed to be used, but it is a shame that she's not the sharpest tool in the box. I'm afraid I want to believe that my MP is smarter than me, and I don't think she is. Trouble is, I don't think the Tory candidate is either. Just maybe, I'll have to stand....?

No comments: