Friday 24 April 2009

Is this what we have become?

Let me make it very plain that this story enrages me more than any other I have heard for as long as I can remember. I feel completely ashamed to be British and feel that once again our wretched and despicable government have done all they can to avoid honouring a moral debt to men who have served us loyally.

The Government and Phil Woolas in particular should hang their heads in shame. I hope the people of this nation who have a very good understanding of basic rights and wrongs, rise up and make this crass idiot and his cabinet colleagues change their decision in very short order. I urge everyone to go to the Gurkha Justice Campaign website and sign their petition. Please also write to your MP using Writetothem.com and let every one of our representatives know that this is a total outrage.

What has become of us? I despair.

No comments: