Tuesday 29 January 2008

The Spinnaker Tower

I promised some photos from the top of the Spinnaker Tower in Portsmouth. Well, here they
are:

This is the view through the glass floor of the first deck. As you can see it looks straight down over the harbour.













This is me standing on the glass floor. I asked someone to take this as proof that I had actually stood on the glass floor. Their kids were sliding across it without a care in the world, whereas most adults would not go near it.












and lastly we have the rather boring looking view looking sort of Northwestwards from the Tower.

You can see more details about the Spinnaker Tower here and I can thoroughly recommend it. One hint though, is to get there just after opening time at 10:00, before it gets too busy.

One final thought is that these phots are not too bad considering they were taken with a mobile phone. I don't know why that surprises me, but it does.....


No comments: